18 April 2009

Another lazy Saturday XD

Saturday, April 18, 2009 Posted by Aimee , No comments
Apparently, I have a new layout [credits on the bottom] Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org I've been wanting to change it for like a month already, but I'm too lazy to edit one. But I don't know what had gotten into my system yesterday that finally I was able to get past my laziness and edited this one. I kinda love the way it was made, coded and bloggerized, if there's even a word like that, by Falcon Hive. Ha ha ha! (I hope I'll get paid for this! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org) Kidding!! [or not!]

That's it. I love the layout. I hope you do also coz if not, I'll bite your head off. Ha ha ha Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org I also added some Blogger Hacks I found online. I think it's really adorable and colorful. And if you don't have any idea yet what I'm saying, you should hover on the links, any link you could find here on my blog.... Done?? Well, I hope you enjoyed, because I certainly did. I don't know if I'm just being outdated or something, but I simply like it! It's novel to me...and I love novel discoveries and things Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


And, hey! I bought a new DVD this afternoon. It's Forrest Gump.

Yeah, it's not a new movie but, since I really love Tom Hanks and I haven't seen it before, I could not help myself. I bought the DVD on impulse talaga. And I watched the movie immediately and realized that my impulsiveness was worth it! It was a really good movie Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org and I recommend it to those who haven't seen it and are planning to watch something worth the time. Well, the movie made me realize that life is not really about intelligence and stuff. It's not about having the highest IQ. Life is about doing things your own way and being the best of what you have and what you are.
And yeah, Life is like a box of chocolate... Wanna know why?.. You better watch Forrest Gump to find out Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

PS: I joined Ate Ai~'s contest! I hope you'll help me win this time, guys Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org I badly need a domain. All you have to do is comment on her posts or something. You have to indicate that I referred you XD Please please!!! :) I put the button on my sidebar. You can click it if you want to know more XD Thank you so much! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment