16 March 2008

Sunday, March 16, 2008 Posted by Aimee No comments
Mikyu tagged me! :D


Rule: copy-paste with your answers. ;p


4 jobs I have had: Never had one. Uhh, does doing a favor for others count? Bwahahaha! XD


4 movies I watched over and over: Harry Potter, Serendipity, Dhoom:2, The Parent Trap


4 shows I watch: Grey's Anatomy, Kyle XY, Grey's Anatomy, Kyle XY [haha]


4 places I have been: home, school, church, market [Nyahahaha! XD]


4 people who e-mail me: Es-es, Mikyu, Envi Group Repoters, Spammers [Hihihi. ;p]


4 favorite things to eat: calamares, siomai, veggies, & beef steak XD


4 places I would rather be: Japan, Korea, London, Dreamland :)


4 things I look forward to this year: Christmas!, Summer Vacation, 3rd Year subjects-chaka...haha! And more corny moments with D' Hacienderas! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment