31 March 2008

so pissed of...

Monday, March 31, 2008 Posted by Aimee 2 comments
i hate this day down to its every detail...
i'm so pissed off... damn this day...

i was out while the sun was scorching hot.
the nagging heat was so intense and i had the feeling that i need to let this thing off my chest.
i wanted to yell... i wanted to scream... i wanted to shout my heart out!
i wanted to say something in particular but i can never find the words enough to define how unpleasant an emotion lurking inside of me. it's attacking me without prior notice (well i guess that's just how the way it goes).
the feeling is so inexorable... oh! good heavens...
how am i going to quench this crap.. i don't know if this thing is some sort of nostalgia or oblivion or whatever rubbish...


and if you'll ask me what the problem is... sorry deary! but i can never be sure right at this moment alone!
maybe i need more time to discern and to calm myself as well...



good thing i still have my cute and cuddly cheewee... =)

2 comments:

  1. very dramatic! tsar! paytz ra nah aimz. u'll find ur way out of that crappy crap. hehehe. ;p

    ReplyDelete