16 October 2009

Business Galore

Friday, October 16, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments

I am a total couch potato. When I'm at home, all I really want to is to sit down and watch the television. It's really very entertaining. That is really one of those things that I miss from home. You see, I am currently in another island right now because of these studies and stuff. Yes, I really miss being at home. I miss our TV. I miss Chowder on Cartoon Network. I miss Disney Channel, Star Movies, HBO, et cetera. Yeah, the goodness of cable.


Anyway, speaking of television, does Direct TV Business ring a bell to you? Because, it really does to me. Ha ha ha. I've heard about this one couple of times before. And I even considering this Directv Business here. It's really cool. You see, they are even have this exclusive sports programming where you can watch your favorite sport or team play. Yes, no matter what team. This is something that people don't get with only cable.


They are also giving away special promos for phone orders. If you want Direct TV for Business, you just have to call 1.800.595.9981 for a free quote. How cool is that!!! I don't know is this is accessible in our area. But imma try this magnificent offer. It's really a shame to pass this one. I hope this
Commercial Direct TV reaches the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment