18 December 2008

Change at Tumblr :)

Thursday, December 18, 2008 Posted by Aimee No comments

The moment I saw this photo at tumbler, it kept getting into my mind. I find it so simple, yet so deep, so poignant :)

Well, I just remembered that I made a facebook account pala last April 2008. Ngayon ko lang naalala. If not for Eugene seeing my photo there, I wouldn't have remembered na nag-sign up pala ako.. ha ha ha! The silly that I am... Well, okay, you can visit my profile here! I haven't customized it yet. Eh sa na-bo-bore kasi ako dun! Updates are flooding and it bugs me. :)


Anyways, I made my Tumblr account an hour ago. It's a simple blogging tool.
Well, I already "reblogged" some of the images I found in icanread. Statement images, mostly. XD

Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment