28 December 2008

It's just so "EEEWWW"

Sunday, December 28, 2008 Posted by Aimee , 1 comment
        Every time I surf the net, first thing I open talaga is my plurk account. Na-shock talaga ako dahil one of the plurkers there posted something. It goes to all readers, sabi basahin daw namin. Tapos binasa ko rin. It was a blog post pala by her former classmate. I just can't imagine her pain. Her father daw kasi and her younger brother binugbog. Well, it was a politician--the mayor of Masiu City, Lanao del Sur-- and his flightmates who attacked them. And to think that I am a Filipino, it's so shameful!! They're using their power to attack a 56-year old father and a 14-year old boy. Sinabi pa, "Hindi nila kami kilala! Sabihin mo nga sa kanila kung sino ako!"


Pride is taking over them and it's just plain rude.
Here is the rest of the story if you want to know more. [click here!] And if you please, spread the news.
I hope this reaches the media para mabigyan ng justice yung pamilya nila.

1 comment:

  1. I read the response and the yahoo ph news about it...what I don't understand is that you beat up sum1 coz they hit or poke you with an umbrella??? i mean wat gives? I even asked my sis to hit me with an umbrella..it did'nt hurt much>? well poking could be an annoyance but not really endanger your life...you might end up with bruises but not really enough to retaliate with a punch or two...what a pathetic story they came up with...Pitiful..

    ReplyDelete