04 July 2009

Short Update :)

Saturday, July 04, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments
This is a short update!!!
Ha ha ha!
I'm just so happy to tell everyone that, finally, i have Internet connection in my room already. I'm using SmartBro. It's good, by far. I know there are some negative comments with regards to their service but I went for it still. Well, it's because I have no choice or something. Other Internet Service Providers will not able to reach my place since it's so far (so far from the civilazation.. hahaha) or something like that.. Ha ha ha!
Well, they just installed it this afternoon and I'm so happy though I wasn't able to attend my friend's birthday party since the installation took a lot of time. And I could not leave the room since I was the only one there.. Anyway, it's still okay. I bet my friend understood the situation :)

That would be all for now. Bye guys. I'll be bloghopping later XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment