08 August 2009

Contest! Contest!

Saturday, August 08, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments
Since I am in great need of $$$ right now, I decided to join this contest by Ambrith. She posted on my chatbox, and that's how I got the idea... Weeeeh! Thank you, Ambrith. I hope I win the one-hundred-dollar ($100) first prize.. Woohoo rules!

It's really very easy to win. All you have to do is to acquire at least 10 points out of the 15 points available. And since I am not allowed to copy paste, you should really visit the contest site. That is also because you have to know the accurate instructions.


I have joined a lot of contests before. Unfortunately, luck was never on my side. Boohoo!
I am hoping this contest to be my first. So good luck to me :) Help me pray...

Also, thanks to the sponsor of this contest, Liane YoungBlogger of betterbloggingforbloggers.com, for making this contest possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment