03 May 2009

I joined Blogger Tricks contest XD

Sunday, May 03, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments
Hey guys and girls, too. Ha ha ha!
I don't know why I'm being so hyped up today. I think it's because of the latest contest I joined. And it's my task here to post about it XD woohoo.. Thanx to bloggertricks.com for this oppurtunity :)
Note : No copy/pastes from this site Minimum 60 words Blogs with min Pagerank 1 only

And, fortunately, my PR turned to 1. So I totally qualify, right? It's really awesome. Thanks to those people who made it possible XD Now, I really hope I win *fingers-crossed*

Contest Sponsors are the following:
shetoldme.com
getlinkspro.com
digitaldiscountcodes.com
moneymakerinfo.blogspot.com

Prizes are also as incredible. woohoo again :)
--CLICK THIS-- to learn more XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment