29 May 2009

Page Rank increase :)

Friday, May 29, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments
Shocks!!! I could hardly believe it!
I just heard that Google page rank has been updated so I immediately checked the PR of this blog and see what I got....


From 1 to 2.. woohoo! I really did not expect this since I was so busy with aimeenvincible.net that I barely had time to update this blog.
I really have to thank you, guys, for being so good to me. Thank you for the visits and the comments though I can't comment on your blogs regularly. I really appreciate it guys. Now I find it real hard to leave this one..

I'm so happy about this. I know I'm being shallow but I could not help myself. Today is so great. Also, this morning Cleveland Cavaliers won against Orlando Magic. Woohoo! Go go go, Cavaliers. Go go go, Lebron!!! XD XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment