23 April 2009

Real Estate

Thursday, April 23, 2009 Posted by Aimee No comments
Real Estate... would you believe it if I say that I'm planning on getting into this business when I get older and collected more $$$? Well, yeah! It really is my dream. I don't know why... I've read this book Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki when I was only a first year college student and that is how I got the idea.
But I know it needs a lot of money in starting this kind of stuff.. So when I found the Wilmington NC Real Estate, it's like a sprinkle of hope. I'm not doing business with them, for your information. I'm just thinking of a house, a place where [maybe] i could live one day, when I decide to stay away from this place. I have Arizona already on my list. And I want a new one to add to it. Yeah, talking about choices.
So, with Wilmington NC Real Estate, it's really affordable, if you compare it to some other coastal real estate markets outside of Wilmington. And here, I found this Forest Hills Wilmington NC Home for Sale. Take a look....


the front, rear, office, and yard..

I think the house is really cozy! And with the yard, I can really picture out Snow White in it! Ha ha ha! I just don't know why...

0 comments:

Post a Comment